Drug Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft - Drug Craft - Light RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Catrule2's Cop Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Catrule2
Noob

Drug Points : 3

Catrule2's Cop Application Empty
PostSubject: Catrule2's Cop Application   Catrule2's Cop Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:27 pm

catrule2

Skype: I have skpye on both my computers and I have 2 camera and mics.

Why do i want to become a cop?: I would be a great cop. I am a cop on a prison server that I alaso admin. I would add to the game play and will make it fun for everyone. I find this server very fun and spent about 8 hours a day on aince I joined this server. This would be great for me.

Why me?:

1. II told my friends about this server and I had somepeople start playing on it.

2. I never broke server rules and would follow them always. I know the rules and don't intend on breaking them.

3. I am on for hours a day.

4. I have experience helping others becuase of the fact I am co-owner on a server that has about 15-16 people on at a time. I am also a head guard on a prison server as I mentioned before. Although I have other servers I spent very little time on them for the past couple days. I was mezmorized ny this server and type of game style.

5. I have alot of free time and could be on whenever you need/want to to been on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I know the cop rules very well. I read them multiple times. Ontop of all this, I know what the gamers want in a cop. Since I am on so much I am able to listen to players conversations. This is a big plus as I am able to listen in to what they like and don't like in the cops and take this into consideration enforcing the rules. After all, the officers are there to make the game more interesting, not to get people to quit.

Back to top Go down

Catrule2's Cop Application
Page 1 of 1