Drug Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft - Drug Craft - Light RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

counto1's Police application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
counto1
Noob

Drug Points : 3

counto1's Police application Empty
PostSubject: counto1's Police application   counto1's Police application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:13 pm

Name: Cohen
IGN: counto1
Reason you want to be police: I'm sick of my farm not growing Evil or Very Mad and so I have something to do on this server than wait for a not growing farm to grow.
How long you've been on the server: 1 year
Why we should choose you: Well, a cop on a police force should maintain dignity, courageousness, and contribute to a server's community. I think that I have all of those properties and more, to offer to this Awesome server.
The Drugcraft Staff only check Police Applications whenever they feel they are in need of more Police players. (Not extremely often) Constantly nagging Staff will most likely result in disqualification for this position. Do you understand?: Yes
The Police position is not a moderator or administrative position of any sort on this server, it is merely a position for role-playing purposes. Do you Understand?: Yes
Have you read the cop rules?: Yes
Back to top Go down

counto1's Police application
Page 1 of 1