Drug Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft - Drug Craft - Light RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TheYellowJacket's cop application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheYellowJacket
Noob

Drug Points : 3

TheYellowJacket's cop application Empty
PostSubject: TheYellowJacket's cop application   TheYellowJacket's cop application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:35 am

Name:Adam
IGN:TheYellowJacket
how long have i been on the server: 6months or more

Reason why I think I deserve cop:

1. I am on the server at least 2-6 hours a day

2. I am available most days

3. Since I been on the server for a long amount of time and will stay on it for as long as i am interested in this game, I understand a lot about the server and what the players desire in order to have a good time.

4. I built up a relationship with many of the players, so when being in a position of power I am sure they would enjoy attempting to rank up, and or sell drugs while I am on. This will make it a game, and a competition for the players resulting in them staying on longer, supporting the server, and possibly donating for perks.

5. I have been mod on 3 server and admin on one. All of these are now terminated, but I am positive I provided a good service to the owners.

6. I can edit good, and might be able to make a youtube channel and create videos to attract more people joining which might cause extra revenue for the server

7. I LOVE THIS SERVER! I have pulled many all nighters raided and making a farm, but I have a craving for something different (harvesting sugar can is getting VERY old : Rolling Eyes )

8. I have HUGE respect for all other players even though I can be a hot head. With the new position I would hope to resolve conflicts rather than cause them.

9. I am good with redstone and am a former member of fyreuk (if you dont know who they are link here Arrow ) and would be able to build fun creative things to warp to like the church. (I am not sure whether cops have this privilege, but I have read the rules multiple times.

10. This server means everything to me. I came from February, but stopped at may when i got raided, but came back a week later so I technically have been on for almost a year. I have a lot of memories and would just love to build up a friendship with the other cops and mods.

Thanks for reading this and to GIINGER TheYellowJacket's cop application 609411

Back to top Go down

TheYellowJacket's cop application
Page 1 of 1